Monday, 06 May 24, 9:07 PM
Welcome, Tamu
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Olahraga » Sepak Bola » Man Utd Set to Miss out on Dortmund’s Hummels (Foot ball)
Man Utd Set to Miss out on Dortmund’s Hummels
chamroeunoscarDate: Thursday, 22 May 14, 1:54 PM | Message # 1
Sarjana
Group: Users

Agen Bola terpercaya indo11.com reported, English giants Manchester United are seemingly unsuccessful in their pursuit of Borussia Dortmund star center-back Mats Hummels as the player’s representative insists his client will not be leaving the Bundesliga outfit.
Reports say new Red Devils manager Louis Van Gaal is desperate to bring the Germany international to Old Trafford as they are seeking to rebuild their squad capable enough of challenging for silverwares, as reported by Agen Bola terpercaya indo11.com.
However, Hummels’s agent has made it clear that the 25-year-old will remain with Dortmund and there has not been a contact with United boss Van Gaal, as reported by Agen Bola terpercaya indo11.com. 
“I know Louis van Gaal from his time at Bayern Munich,” the agent said.
“He’s not contacted me about Mats moving to Manchester [United]though.” 
“I have heard some rumours but Mats is happy at Dortmund at the moment, and only thinking about the World Cup.”

Forum » Olahraga » Sepak Bola » Man Utd Set to Miss out on Dortmund’s Hummels (Foot ball)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: