Friday, 26 Apr 24, 2:10 PM
Welcome, Tamu
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Olahraga » Sepak Bola » Ings keeps his loyalty to Burnley despite interest from othe (Foot ball)
Ings keeps his loyalty to Burnley despite interest from othe
chamroeunoscarDate: Wednesday, 21 May 14, 10:05 AM | Message # 1
Sarjana
Group: Users

Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com reported, Danny Ings doesn’t want to leave Burnley though other clubs are showing their interest on him. His performance has attracted the interests of other clubs but he loves Burnley and doesn’t aim to leave the club.
He said: "I don't need to handle it. I'm just enjoying my football. I've still got a year left on my contract and I'm a player for Burnley Football Club. I love it here so I'm just going to concentrate on that.” as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com.
Ings is so excited to see a lot of support from fans to not just him but the whole team.as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com.
He added: "I live quite locally so I see a lot of fans and they show their appreciation for the whole team, not just me, and it's a great feeling to be a part of that. There are no egos at this club. Everyone's in it together, it's like one big family."
Source http://indo11.com

Forum » Olahraga » Sepak Bola » Ings keeps his loyalty to Burnley despite interest from othe (Foot ball)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: