Monday, 06 May 24, 7:51 PM
Welcome, Tamu
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Olahraga » Sepak Bola » Napoli striker Insigne will not move to AC Milan (football)
Napoli striker Insigne will not move to AC Milan
chamroeunoscarDate: Thursday, 08 May 14, 10:03 AM | Message # 1
Sarjana
Group: Users

Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com reported, The agent of Napoli striker Lorenzo Insigne denied the reports that Napoli striker Insigne is going to move to AC Milan. During the Azzurri’s Coppa Italia final, Insigne brought two goals for Napoli and will have a good chance to qualify for World Cup place.
Fabio Andreotti: “I don’t know where these rumours come from. Milan at the moment is in a situation of standby so we haven’t had any contact from them. Lorenzo is doing very well. The director Bigon and the President have great faith in him.” as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com.
Napoli still badly needs Insigne and Andreotti dismisses all the rumours for the sale of Insigne. as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com.
He added: “I don’t think there is any way he will be for sale. De Laurentiis wants to make him the Totti of Napoli. There is nothing with Milan and I categorically deny there has been any contact with the Rossoneri. Lorenzo is represented only by me and has been for eight years.”
Source http://indo11.com

Forum » Olahraga » Sepak Bola » Napoli striker Insigne will not move to AC Milan (football)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: