Wednesday, 24 Apr 24, 3:12 AM
Welcome, Tamu
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Olahraga » Sepak Bola » Fabregas Reacts to Ramos Claims: No one should doubt my Spai (Football)
Fabregas Reacts to Ramos Claims: No one should doubt my Spai
hongsamnang36Date: Friday, 28 Nov 14, 9:34 AM | Message # 1
Diploma
Group: Users

Chelsea star playmaker Cesc Fabregas has now hit back at Spain teammate and Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos, who recently questioned his commitment to the 2010 World Cup champions.
"Yes, I felt like he was alluding to me," Fabregas said, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com.
“I hate that someone doubts my commitment. I have played many games (for Spain) and have joined the national team many times without playing.”
“I've played a total of 94 games for Spain, I've been going for nine years, always. And with a big smile.”
“I already told Sergio what I thought about his comments. I told him that we played together since the U21s and there was no need for him to send messages through the press.”
“I said to him that he could call me up and tell it to my face. Everything is clear now and that's what we had to do, to speak.”
"We spoke on the phone and everything is fine."

Forum » Olahraga » Sepak Bola » Fabregas Reacts to Ramos Claims: No one should doubt my Spai (Football)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: