Thursday, 25 Apr 24, 3:46 PM
Welcome, Tamu
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Olahraga » Sepak Bola » Nigel Winterburn Encourages Arsenal to Bolster Defensive Opt (Football)
Nigel Winterburn Encourages Arsenal to Bolster Defensive Opt
hongsamnang36Date: Wednesday, 12 Nov 14, 9:35 AM | Message # 1
Diploma
Group: Users

Ex-Arsenal ace Nigel Winterburn has encouraged his old club to add more defensive options to their squad following their struggling at times at the back.
“Too often when we see Arsenal struggle, particularly when the opposition break quickly on them from midfield and they can’t close them down and win the ball back, we see both full-backs chasing backwards,” Winterburn said, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com.
“I would love to see us defend how we did it under George Graham, where one of the full-backs sits back in there, so you’ve got two centre-halves and a full-back facing the play as you’re being quickly counter-attacked. I think if Arsenal looked at the way we defended under Graham it would help them immensely.”
“We’re talking very small numbers and minute details with Arsenal. But the minute details end up being a massive loss in points and I think that’s slightly where Arsenal are losing out at this moment.”

Forum » Olahraga » Sepak Bola » Nigel Winterburn Encourages Arsenal to Bolster Defensive Opt (Football)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: