Saturday, 20 Apr 24, 3:31 PM
Welcome, Tamu
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Olahraga » Sepak Bola » Ben Davies Set Sights on Becoming Regular Starter at Spurs (Football)
Ben Davies Set Sights on Becoming Regular Starter at Spurs
hongsamnang36Date: Monday, 13 Oct 14, 10:30 AM | Message # 1
Diploma
Group: Users

Tottenham Hotspurs’ ex-Swansea City fullback Ben Davies has set his sights on establishing himself as a first-choice player in Mauricio Pochettino’s plan.
“I am constantly working as hard as I can to make that left-back spot my own,” said Davies, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com.
“I did that at Swansea when Neil Taylor came back in and I’ve got to do it again now.”
“Of course, it’s a difficult situation because you want to play as many games as you can. But I’m working as hard as I can. Hopefully that time is not too far away.”
“I have to be confident and believe I can do it. If you don’t believe in your own ability then there isn’t too much point in playing the game.”
“I have to get my head down, work hard and every opportunity I get to go out on the field I have to show what I can do…”

Forum » Olahraga » Sepak Bola » Ben Davies Set Sights on Becoming Regular Starter at Spurs (Football)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: