Thursday, 18 Apr 24, 11:47 PM
Welcome, Tamu
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Olahraga » Sepak Bola » Celtic Gaffer Deila Full of Praise for Incredible Gordon (Football)
Celtic Gaffer Deila Full of Praise for Incredible Gordon
hongsamnang36Date: Monday, 06 Oct 14, 10:48 AM | Message # 1
Diploma
Group: Users

Celtic Gaffer Ronny Deila is full of praise for his shot-stopper Craig Gordon after the player produced numerous amazing saves in their Thursday’s Europa League clash against Dinamo Zagreb.
The Scottish champions beat the Croatian club 1-0 thanks to goal from Kris Commons.
“Craig was unbelievable. I said to him in the dressing room that we have him to thank for conceding zero goals and winning the game…,” Deila said, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com.
“He was a prospect to come in before I was the manager of the club but I knew he was a fantastic goalkeeper, who was out for a long time (with injury).”
“The goalkeeping coach (Stevie Woods) said he was ready to come back again and he has been an unbelievable signing.”
"He can't do much better than he has shown. He can work on his kicking but he is a fantastic keeper and very calm."

Forum » Olahraga » Sepak Bola » Celtic Gaffer Deila Full of Praise for Incredible Gordon (Football)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: