Saturday, 20 Apr 24, 2:08 AM
Welcome, Tamu
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Olahraga » Sepak Bola » World Cup 2014: Hitzfeld ends his coaching job following Swi (Foot ball)
World Cup 2014: Hitzfeld ends his coaching job following Swi
chamroeunoscarDate: Thursday, 03 Jul 14, 10:45 AM | Message # 1
Sarjana
Group: Users

Ottmar Hitzfeld coached retired as Switzerland coach following the 1-0 defeat to Argentina in the last 16. The goal from Di Maria ended Switzerland’s chance to progress to the quarter-final.
For Hitzfeld, it marked the end of a 31-year coaching career that included winning UEFA Champions Leagues with Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund. The coach said: "As for my future, I'm retiring from coaching so I can lead a quieter life." As said by  Agen Bola indo11.com
Hitzfeld was proud of his team though Switzerland failed to advance to the quarter-final. He added: "We played the game we had to play, but you can see for yourself what Argentina can do when they have space. If we'd gone out and attacked them, then maybe they would have scored more goals than France did (in Switzerland's 5-2 loss in the group stages).”

Forum » Olahraga » Sepak Bola » World Cup 2014: Hitzfeld ends his coaching job following Swi (Foot ball)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: