Thursday, 28 Mar 24, 11:02 PM
Welcome, Tamu
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: smpn4tegal  
Forum » Forum SMP 4 Tegal » Kegiatan diluar pelajaran » Swansea’s Vorm Tips Van Gaal for Man Utd Managerial Role (football)
Swansea’s Vorm Tips Van Gaal for Man Utd Managerial Role
chamroeunoscarDate: Friday, 25 Apr 14, 10:51 AM | Message # 1
Sarjana
Group: Users

Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com reported, Swansea City shot-stopper Michel Vorm feels that Louis Van Gaal has whatever it takes to become Manchester United manager.
“I think he's very clever. You can tell that he's got a lot of experience and he analyses teams very well,” the goalkeeper said, as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com.
“He's very straightforward and for me, he's one of the best managers that I've worked with because he makes it very clear in what he wants. It doesn't matter who you are - he treats everybody the same,” he added, as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com.
"If he comes to the Premier League, he will do well no matter which team he's going to coach. I'm 100% sure that with his experience and what he's already achieved, he would fit the bill at United."
Source http://indo11.com

Forum » Forum SMP 4 Tegal » Kegiatan diluar pelajaran » Swansea’s Vorm Tips Van Gaal for Man Utd Managerial Role (football)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: